Friday, January 2, 2009

The Almost-Perfect Bathroom

This bathroom from last year's Elle Decor has been pasted up on my dream wall for almost a year now and I never get tired of looking at it. The major flaw, of course, is that there is no visible bathtub. The lack of tubbing opportunitites and the wooden floors (and counters?) seem almost as impractical to me as the pink shag carpeting in Josh's grandma's house. Only an extremely disciplined person can maintain either, but ignoring that, they are wonderful to look at. It's my inspiration both for our bathroom in the studio and for the bathrooms upstairs. I think that the glass shower divider is a really clever way to allow the eye to continue thereby making the room feel so much bigger. And I love the beige glass tiles. Yum.

Photo from Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment