Thursday, January 8, 2009

Honeycomb Lover


I never tire of the honeycomb tile. I have always loved it and am pretty sure I always will. I bought a bunch of honeycomb tile from The Tile Import Co. over in Berkeley. They seem to have the widest selection of tiles at decent prices. I want to do this little black edge around the sides. I think it's a really nice detail. And we've been trying to figure out what to do with our shower downstairs. It's tricky because it is such a small space, but I think what they've done in the back there will work for us. As much as I hate a shower curtain, I think this is about as chic as a shower curtain can get. They've done a white subway tile here which I love, but I've already bought some Italian glazed ones in a light light beige from the bargain room at Import. They're square and beautiful and a little more modern.

1 comment:

  1. there's lovely black & white honeycomb tile in my bathroom, and when I moved in I obsessed over polishing them. I bought several cleaners but then realized I guess there was never any glaze (?)put on them so they will always sort of look unpolished and dull.

    ReplyDelete