Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let There Be Light!

Look at all those beautiful lights. Can you take it? I didn't know what to do with myself down there, I was so excited. I could see everything! It's such a new experience for me. Lighting is a wonderful amazing thing. There are approximately 19 cans in our little studio. Here's the lighting plan in case you need a refresher on where they are exactly.

Our electrician is estimating that the inspection will happen early next week. I can hardly believe it. We just need to giddyup on building our shower pan and tiling the bathroom so that we can do "the rock" as Tommy likes to say. That's sheetrock in case you don't know the lingo. Of course, I'm insisting on an actual tile shower pan rather than one of those plastic ones from the Depot. I prefer a tub over a shower any day, but I love a nice looking shower. The tile takes more time, but it will look so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment