Monday, January 19, 2009

Josh's Favorite Things




Josh put the finishing touching on the framing this weekend. Here he is with two of his favorite tools (ie toys): the nailer and the skillsaw. The nailer freaks me out. It's like a relic from the Mad Max set. I tried it once, but that was enough for me. Otherwise, I was very focused on my supervisor duties. So was Lucy, of course. All I can think about is that scene from Lethal Weapon 2 where the guy gets killed with the nail gun. When you try one out, you fully appreciate what a gnarly death that would be. At least it would be quick. (By the way, moms, it wasn't an accidental death by nail gun in the movie. It was very intentional, so nothing is going to happen to Josh with normal usage.)

The electrician is back at work today. I'm hoping he'll be done in a few days so that we can get it inspected next week. Hello, progress, my old friend.

2 comments:

  1. Honey,

    That's not a skillsaw, and if it was, it'd be better with one l, and a capital S - Skil is sort of like Kleenex or Xerox in that respect -- This one (http://www.skiltools.com/en/AllTools/Category/Product/default.html?pid=HD77&cid=45) is sweet!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like "Dumpster" and, apparently, "Realtor"

    ReplyDelete