Monday, January 5, 2009

Faucets & Trim for the Studio




Kohler Purist Rite-Temp Pressure Balancing Shower
Kohler Purist Widespread Lavatory Faucet
Delta Grail Kitchen Pull-Down Faucet

We've finally decided on the faucets for the bathroom and kitchen for the studio. I really want to go more modern down there and I think these are really elegant. After drooling over the $2,000 options on Waterworks for far too long, we've settled on these more affordable Kohler and Delta options. Does anyone do polished chrome or is it a no-brainer to do do brushed chrome these days? I'm out of the loop on this one.

3 comments:

  1. I really have no way of knowing but . . . I want you to feel like someone is answering your questions to the blog-o-sphere so I vote for brushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I ended up ordering polished chrome for the bathroom and stainless for the kitchen. I thought it would be easier to match for the other bits and pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of our faucets arrived and I love them. They are very heavy which Josh has taught me to interpret as a good thing with things like light fixtures and faucets. They're sturdy and delightful to look at.

    ReplyDelete