Friday, December 19, 2008

Survival Gear - New Boots



It has been so flippin' cold around here that I treated myself to some new boots for Christmas. It was a crazy thing to do, but I kept having to take showers to heat up my tootsies and that just won't do. They're the Ugg Whitley moccasin-style boot. I never had Uggs when they were in fashion, so it was about the right time for me to get a pair. They are truly amazing! My feet have never been toastier and so comfy all at once. I got them from Zappos and they got them here the next day for free. Talk about instant gratification! Obviously not appropriate to wear while doing actual demolition or remodeling of any kind. Josh got me a steel-toed pair for Valentine's Day right after we moved in. But they are great for staying cozy warm during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment