Monday, November 23, 2009

Forgiven

The pods were delivered on Friday and then they disappeared this morning. Genius. Did you ever think this day would come? I have nothing but rave reviews for this whole storage pod business. It's awesome. As much as I love U-Haul, I love not going there even more.

Unpacking is going to be a breeze thanks to my superior labeling technique.


Queen M explores the contents of the pods.

Amazingly enough, Queen M appears to have forgiven me for the torment that we've put her through. She quickly settled in for a cuddle with us.

Both kitties also had a lovely afternoon nap in the sun. Those two have become better buds than either of them will ever admit. This is also a sneak peak at another Craiglist special -- check out those pokey chairs, my sweets. Yes, they are Twister meets Romper Room and I love them!



4 comments:

  1. welcome to my blog

    http://www.zlttt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.


    security equipment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your point is valueble for me. online-essay-writer.org Thanks!

    ReplyDelete